- How is your market properly segmented?
- Do you match the needs of customers in one of more segments?
- Is the position long run defensible?
- What if competitors change their position or move to your segment?
- Is it distinctive in the market?
- Is it hard for potential competitors to match?
POSITIONING IS NOT MESSAGING OR BRANDING. Positioning is the foundation of messaging and branding.
Contact us for case studies on the positioning we’ve done for a wide range of companies.
We will segment your market, help you target and do the positioning AND THEN leave you with great messages that will resonate with your customers.
If you choose not to segment your market on benefits, then you are not positioning – you are simply messaging.